Get us involved!
Production Issue Tab Open
Operational Request Tab Closed
Report Request Tab Closed
Strategic Request Tab Closed
Production Issue Accordion Open
- Is there a tool you have been using that is not working as you know it to work?
- Are you no longer able to fulfill your job function?
- Are you no longer able to serve your students?
- Is there a critical failure to a system?
An item identified as a ‘Production Issue’ will have a streamline request process. You should anticipate a response within 1 business day.
If you do not think you are experiencing a Production Issue maybe you have an Operational Request.
Operational Request Accordion Closed
You might consider this
- routine maintenance
- updates and fixes
- aligning with legislative, security or regulatory compliance
- a planned system outage
- a training request
- anything that keeps the “plane in the air”
This should not be utilized if you are seeking to create a new process or adopt a new software or enhancement to an existing software.
Report Request Accordion Closed
A request for a report or query to be generated can be tricky. Ideally we can handle this request quickly, however, if we need to work with another department (including ITS) we may have to place a request to SPRRC. We will handle submitting this request, but it could require us to stage this as a ‘Strategic Project’. We will work with you throughout this process so you can stay informed.
Strategic Request Accordion Closed
Current processes got you down? Do you dream of a more efficient use of your time? Do you have a vision for how students lives can be positively impacted? We are here to help!
Please let us know what your mind’s eye is thinking about and we will work with you to turn this dream into a reality. Before completing your request, please ask yourself…
- Does this promote the Strategic Plan laid out by the President?
- What is the ROI? How many students will be positively affected once this project is completed and is this worth the effort/cost of implementing?
- Does this require BA effort? (refer to ‘What is a Business Analyst’ to determine)
- Will this project span several months/quarters/years and/or multi NAU divisions, including ITS?