CAIR Diversity Supplement: To build an American Indian Community/Social resilience research instrument
To expand Dr. Angela A. A. Willeto, (enrolled Navajo/Diné) Ph.D. experience with Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR) principles, qualitative and mixed methods research with AI communities.
The goals of this project are to begin the process of developing an American Indian Social/Community Resilience Research Instrument (AIS/CRRI) using community-based participatory research principles and practices in conducting focus groups with adult members of the American Indian community on social/community resilience. The findings from this exploratory study will provide the materials for a multi-investigator consensus analysis to determine the first draft of the item pool questionnaire in a future study.
- Begin building an American Indian Social/Community Resilience Research Instrument
- Journal publications
- Angela A. A. Willeto, PhD
- Priscilla R. Sanderson, PhD, CRC
- Priscilla R. Sanderson, PhD, CRC (NAU)
- Nicolette Teufel-Shone, PhD (UA)
- Anna Schwartz, PhD (NAU)
- Octaviana Trujillo, PhD (NAU)
- Steven Barger, PhD (NAU)